Gather your materials.
You will need:
- 1 part Portland cement
- 2.5 parts sand
- 3.5 parts gravel
- 1 part water In order to make your own plant pot out of cement, you will need to gather the following materials: 1 part Portland cement, 2.5 parts sand, 3.5 parts gravel, and 1 part water. Once you have all of the necessary materials, you can begin mixing them together in order to create the cement mixture.
Mix the cement.
If you’re looking for a fun and easy project to spruce up your home, consider making your own cement plant pots! Cement is a versatile material that can be used in a variety of ways, and making your own cement plant pots is a great way to add a personal touch to your décor. Plus, it’s a great way to recycle any old plastic pots you may have lying around. To make your own cement plant pots, start by mixing the cement. You can use any type of cement, but we recommend using a quick-drying variety so your pots will be ready to use in no time. Once the cement is mixed, add some water and stir until it reaches a consistency that is easy to work with. Then, simply mold the cement into the shape of a pot and let it dry. Once your pot is dry, you can add some plants, soil, and water, and you’re ready to go! Cement plant pots are a great way to add some life to your home, and they make great gifts, too. So get creative and start mixing!
Pour the cement into the pot.
You will need: -One plant pot -Cement -Water -A bowl -A spoon Instructions:
- Pour the cement into the bowl.
- Add water to the cement and stir until it is the consistency of pancake batter.
- Spoon the cement into the plant pot.
- Let the cement dry for 24 hours before adding plants.
Wait for the cement to dry.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to make a plant pot out of cement, then all you need to do is wait for the cement to dry. That’s really all there is to it. Just make sure that you don’t put the plant pot in a place where it will be exposed to direct sunlight, as this can cause the cement to crack. Once the cement has dried, you’re ready to plant your favourite flowers or plants.
Enjoy your new plant pot!
You can now enjoy your new plant pot! To make it, simply mix cement, water and sand in a ratio of 1:2:3. Then, pour the mixture into your desired mold and let it set for 24 hours. After that, remove the mold and voila! You now have a beautiful new plant pot that will add a touch of nature to your home.